This document provides a detailed documentation for the PLCverif project.
- The User Documentation chapter introduces the PLCverif platform's usage from the user's point of view.
- The Project Description chapter describes the goals and the scope of the project.
- The Architecture chapter overviews the services provided by the PLCverif framework, the ways to extend it, and the common data structures.
- The Library chapter describes the various plug-ins shipped with PLCverif to perform various parts of the formal verification: requirement definition, model checking, reporting, etc.
- The STEP 7 frontend chapter is dedicated to the parser infrastructure handling the Siemens SCL and STL programming languages.
- The Development chapter discusses the development, compilation and releasing infrastructure.
- The Reference chapter provides detailed reference descriptions of the different metamodels and grammars.